The RmoniWeb platform has several menu-items that are dedicated to our temperature monitoring functionality. Navigate to Sensors and then Sensor overview. All sensors the users may see (based on the organizational structure) are shown here. The organizational structure is shown as well and can be expanded to view the sensor data of specific regions, locations, departments, etc.
The sensor overview gives insight per sensor. Important to note is that both the organizational units and sensors are shown in this overview. Organizational units can be recognized by the organizational structure icon in front of the name. The following data is shown in the sensor overview:
The status per sensor is shown by an icon. Organizational units also have a status icon. The organizational unit will indicate whether all sensors are online or if there are one or several sensors offline in underlying levels. Users can hover over an icon to see what the icon means. The following icons can be shown:
- Green check mark: The sensor is online
- Red cross: The sensor is offline
The alarm icon indicated what the current alarm state is of the sensor is. Organizational units also have a status icon. The organizational unit will indicate whether there are any exceptions (E.g. in alarm or an offline sensor while an alarm is configured) or not. Users can hover over an icon to see what the icon means. The following icons can be shown:
- Green check mark: An alarm is configured and the sensor is not in alarm.
- Red cross: An alarm is configured and the sensor is in alarm.
- Grey backslash: No alarms configured.
- Blue question mark: This icon is shown next to the green check mark of red cross. This indicate that the sensor is offline while an alarm is configured,
- Sensor alias
The name of the sensor is shown here. Users can search for any sensor alias in the filter at the top of the screen. The name of a sensor can be edited in the Organizational unit overview or through the mobile App using the QR-code scanner.
The date of the latest measurement is shown here.
The latest sent measurement is shown here.
A graph per sensor is shown. The graph shows the data of the last 24 hours.
View the details of each sensor by selecting the magnifying glass at the right of each sensor.
- Sensor pool
In the sensor overview the sensor pool (with registered but unlinked sensors) is shown. Sensors can be deleted through this screen. This Pop-up can be closed but will be displayed the next day again. Only users with special permission can acces and make changes to the sensor pool
There are four sensos statuses, which will be explained below:
- Registered: Sensors are registered to your customer account, but are not linked to an organizational unit. This means they aren’t shown anywhere except the sensor pool (a pool of unlinked but registered sensors).
- Unregistered: The sensor is completely deleted from your account and associated that will be lost. The only way to register it to your account again is using the Do-it- yourself tool within the App.
- Linked: Sensors are linked to an organizational unit and are shown in the sensor overview. If a sensor would be unlinked, it can be linked again using the Do-it- yourself tool in the App or the Organizational unit page.
- Unlinked: An unlinked sensor means it’s only registered. See the description above.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article